|Box Office Customer Service|
|Ticket Atlantic, a division of Trade Centre Limited, is looking for part-time Box Office Customer Service Representatives to sell event tickets for live sports, exciting concerts and other spectacular events coming to Nova Scotia. |
Using our computerized ticketing system, you will be responsible for selling event tickets for a number of venues, including the Halifax Metro Centre, handling cash and credit card sales and balancing deposits at the end of each shift. Shifts are scheduled over days, evenings, and weekends, averaging 18 to 24 hours per week. The starting wage for this position is set at $10.56 per hour.
Qualifications / Minimum Requirements:
Do you have a passion for customer service and a desire to be at the heart of what’s happening in great events for Atlantic Canada? If you would like to be part of a world-class organization that creates economic and community benefit for all Nova Scotians by bringing people together, this could be the job for you!
- Front line customer service experience
- Familiarity with cash sales and balancing deposits
- Enjoy working in an exciting and fast-paced team environment
- Friendly, professional attitude with strengths in effective communication
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of daytime, evening and weekend shifts is required
- Previous experience in a box office or event driven environment is an asset
Please forward a résumé and cover letter in confidence by August 17, 2014 to “TCL Human Resources” through our website at www.tradecentrelimited.com/careers or by email to email@example.com (please reference competition “1408212” in your subject line).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TCL creates economic and community benefits by bringing people together in Nova Scotia. We attract and host meetings, conventions and entertainment, cultural and sporting events welcoming over 700,000 attendees to our facilities each year.
|How to Apply|
||1800 Argyle St., Suite 416