PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB:
Ensuring that guests receive the highest standard of service and hospitality in all Conference & Banqueting areas.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
1. To prepare the Conference & Banqueting rooms ready for service, ensuring that all tasks are completed to the correct standard according to business levels as requested by the Conference Sales Manager
2. To greet guests in a friendly, polite and professional manner and provide a high standard of service at all times in accordance with hotel standards.
3. To become fully conversant with all aspects of the Conference & Banqueting department. This is to include; Conference standards, Function sheet translation, Room set ups, Conference service, Banqueting service and Conference & Banqueting preparation. Ensuring that all tasks are completed in line with hotel standards and legal requirements.
4. To maintain high standards in Conference & Banqueting service within the F&B department, ensuring that everything is adhered to within required times, and in the appropriate manner laid down in the departmental standards.
5. To ensure all equipment and rooms are set-up and prepared to hotel standards. To comply with all Health & Safety regulations as laid down by the hotel and law.
6. To ensure that all equipment is stored in the correct manner, in line with all food and beverage/conference and banqueting requirements and Health & Safety legislation. To notify a senior member of staff of any incident that is beyond your control and is not covering the above laws.
8. To ensure that when responsible for the duty of cashier, all cash is handled properly and cash-up and billing is accurate and checked by the Supervisor on duty.
11. To act in accordance with all Health & Safety and Hygiene regulations and to adhere to the Hotel's Health & Safety policy.
12. To attend all statutory training as & when requested.
13. To arrive at work at the correct time and in the correct uniform ensuring it is in immaculate condition.
14. To behave in a friendly and hospitable manner to all guests, customers and staff.
15. All other tasks as required