|We are looking for individuals to join our community who share our passion & commitment for providing a welcoming, engaging, and empowered culture for both our guests and employees. |
At Delta we create communities Guests can rely on for the comfort and emotional support they can’t take with them when they leave home.
Delta Hotels has created a platform for our colleagues to really contribute to our company's overall business by ensuring that they are heard and empowered. The term "empowerment" is used a lot these days, but at Delta Hotels, it really is a part of our culture.
Delta Hotels & Resorts is an inclusive and healthy place to work, because we know the way we deal with our employees will be reflected in the way they interact with our guests. Come be a part of our Community today!
- Prepare beverage orders for guests and serve in a responsible manner.
- Perform opening duties such as preparing tables, stocking station and ensuring familiarity with daily specials.
- Serve food and beverage to guests with full knowledge of all menu items.
- Bus and reset tables.
- Accountable for a cash float and proper settlement procedures for bills.
- Embrace all Delta Hotels Food & Beverage Standards and Delta Halifax’s Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
- Provide the highest level of service in a knowledgeable, professional manner in all aspects of Food & Beverage.
- Exceed the expectations of all guests (both internal and external) through empowerment and by responding attentively, efficiently, and politely to all requests.
- Help create a positive work environment through teamwork and cooperation with peers and team leaders.
- Actively participate in monthly departmental communication meetings.
- Contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by reporting all safety hazards, following WHMIS and Fire Safety training, and working in a safe manner.
- All of other duties as required.
- Food & Beverage Experience is required (previous Bartending experience is preferred).
- Training in mixology is an asset
- A friendly and enthusiastic individual with a neat professional appearance.
- Demonstrated exceptional guest service skills with a passion to continually anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills as well as a keen eye for detail.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve, initiate action, and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible Beverage Service Course is an asset.
- Previous cash handling experience is required.
- A working knowledge of Micros 3700 is an asset.