As a Guest Service Agent at the Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport you will be integral to our guest experience. Achieving memorable and positive interactions on a daily basis.
- Register arriving guests / process guest departures
- Provide information on points of interest in the area
- Handle cash and credit card transactions
- Answering guest inquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Creating accurate reservations
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Front Desk
- Clear and concise pass-on communication with colleagues and leaders in the department
- Contribute to achieving the loyalty of our guests by exceeding their expectations and providing warm personal service
- Outstanding guest service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Multi-tasking proficiency
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Must have basic computer experience [including but not limited to: Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and property management systems (OnQ training an asset)]
- Minimum of 2 years in a front line customer service environment
- Previous Guest Service/Front Desk experience a definite asset
- Post secondary education in Tourism and Hospitality or equivalent hotel experience an asset.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts inclusive of evenings, weekends, holidays and occasional overnights.
- Excellent travel benefits with over 3000 hotels worldwide
- Paid group insurance plan
- Free Staff Parking
- Discounted staff meals
- MetroX Bus stops just outside hotel entrance
Management Position? No
Entry- Level Position? Yes
Work Permit Needed? Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Job Available: Immediately
Employer: Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport
How to Apply: