The Comfort Hotel in Bayer's Lake has recently been awarded Canadian Hotel of the Year by Choice Hotels, the Traveler's Choice Award and the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
We are currently recruiting for the season and require an EXPERIENCED guest service agent.Duties and Responsibilities
- Check guests into and out of the hotel in an accurate, speedy, and courteous manner.
- Efficiently handle all payments received, balance transactions and deposit cash remittances.
- Accurately monitor and make reservations via phone and email.
- Responsible for maintaining all documentation regarding room registration, changes, charges, credit card transactions, customer service and maintenance issues.
- Offers guests assistance whenever possible.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Must respond to and follow-up on all guest requests to ensure guests are satisfied with the hotel’s services, accommodations and amenities.
- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property.
- Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest and staff safety and security.
- Ensures that the lobby and front desk area is clean, organized, visually appealing, and well stocked with all necessary supplies and amenities.
- Properly compiles, completes, and distributes reports to all management and relevant staff.
- Reports any maintenance, security, or safety issues to the appropriate staff.
If you think your experience will be an asset to Comfort Hotel, please apply by email.