Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time or Part Time, On Call, Weekends, Days,Nights
Education: Some High School
Experience: Will train
Security and Safety: Bondable
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for longs periods of time.
- Clean assigned guest rooms according to System standards. This includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming carpets, washing dishes and dusting furniture and all other cleaning duties. Must be able to clean all suites types in given amount of time.
- Must be prepared to do up to 17 rooms daily when fully trained.
- Place and restock useable items in the guest room including all paper items, soap, towels, according to System Standards.
- Collect and log all lost and found and store it in the appropriate area.
- Operate housekeeping equipment in a correct and safe manner.
- Maintain and restock Housekeeping carts/equipment and closets daily.
- Know and follow hotel emergency procedures.
- Responsible for the proper administration of key control for issues keys or keys left by guests in suite.
- Immediately bring all lost and found to the Front office for logging and storage.
- Report immediately to the Housekeeping Manager or Manager on Duty any out of the ordinary situation in the guests’ suite or guest area including unreported pets, parties in the suite, unusually dirty suites or a vacant suite when the room is thought to be occupied.
- To identify, act and follow up on maintenance deficiencies and opportunities. Maintenance is reported to Supervisor/room inspectors/Managert at all times.
- Accommodate guest special requests courteously and in a timely manner.
- Assist other Housekeeping staff as needed.
- Employees will be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. Weekends, holidays,night/evening and on call basis are common.
- Employees will be required to do extra duties when assigned by Supervisors, Managers.
- Must have the desire to work in a team-based environment.
- All potential employees will be subject to a security check.
Please provide cover letter along with your resume.
How to Apply: Debbie Eagles-Housekeeping Manager